This Halloween, Look Like A Character Right Out of a Horror Movie
You know what makes Halloween more fun for grown-ups? Make-ups! You no longer have to suffer your mother’s awful make-up and sewing skills because you now have the means to get the most creepy and the most awesome Halloween costume you want!
Check the following photos for your next Halloween inspiration.
1. Crystals on your face is being fabulous in a very disturbing way.
2. Having several eyes on your face can be eerie and confusing.
3. Wear this sad clown make-up with your boyfriend dressed as Joker for Halloween.
4. This cheshire cat make-up is too unnatural to miss.
5. Go as an alien with double features to give people the creeps.
6. Partying as Lady Two Face would give people a heart attack.
7. Cyclops are thing of the past, eye-mouth is now the trend.
8. It would be disturbing to see a doll with a cracked face in the crowd don’t you think?
9. A patched up zombie is the modern way of scaring people I think.
10. You can spare yourself from enduring lengthy make-up session by just wearing an eye mask.
11. Shock people to the core when you reveal a Zipper face!
12. If Marilyn Monroe became a Zombie, she would look like this!
14. A slowly dying woman is another make-up trick that you could try.
15. Who can stand looking at this woman with a snake eyes for more than a minute?
16. I’ll bet horror movies would love to get the services of her make-up artist!
17. Uh-oh! This is like Japanese horror movie brought to life huh!
18. Who wants to play with a Demon doll? Me? Certainly not!
19. You wearing a broken doll make-up to Halloween will leave people speechless for the artistry.
20. But a Patchwork doll make-up will scare them out…especially with that eye!
21. Playing a Ventriloquist dummy is also fun but not that scary!
22. If the dripping blood is not enough to creep people then, the Face On, Face Off mask will!
Get some good ideas? What’s your favorite make-up in this list? Share your comments below: